News and Announcements
- All Girls (entire team) and Boys Throwers only, dismissed at 12:00, bus leaves at 12:15.
- Rest of Boys Team dismissed at 12:30, bus leaves at 1:00.
Student Transportation Forms:
- You must return a completed form before you get on the bus with to go home with your parent or guardian only after the meet. No Exceptions. The form was handed out at today’s mandatory meeting before practice and* is attached to this announcement*
- You may not drive yourself to this meet.
- Bring a snack or lunch for during the meet. Bring a water bottle.
- For the meal after the meet, you can either:
1. Bring your own food to eat on the bus.
2. Bring $5 to share a pizza with another person on the way home. * You must pay before you get on the bus if you want pizza*.
Get a good nights sleep and get ready to compete.
The document Travel_Authorization_Form.pdf was attached to this post.
See attached document for detailed info regarding Fergus Falls meet on Tuesday
The document Parent_AthleteMeetInformationFergusFallsInvite.pdf was attached to this post.
Even if you need to go to, or are not done in, the training room – BE AT THIS MEETING!
Spread the word to your teammates .
We need to go over information relating to the meet change.
The calendar for practices and meets for the month of April, 2019 has been posted. You can view it by clicking Calendar in the menu above.